Become a volunteer
All North Rodney Blue Light volunteers are vetted by New Zealand Police to ensure the safety and well-being of our youth whilst in the care of Blue Light.
- Do you have skills working with young people?
- Are you skilled in outdoor pursuits?
- Would you like to mentor a young person?
If you would like to become a North Rodney Blue Light volunteer please download the Police Vetting Request and Consent Form. Forms can be emailed, posted, or given to North Rodney Blue Light, our contact details are below.
Become a Member of the North Rodney Blue Light Community Group
- We are seeking representatives from the community and youth sector.
- Meetings are held quarterly to hear your ideas and to discuss how the community can become involved.